Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Storms of Africa

"We don't always know how intricately God is woven into in all of the creation and nature around us. It is like a elephant trying to hide behind a reed, and doing it every time."  - Linnea Gabriella
Welcome all to my art gallery! It has been a long time coming and I am super excited about the work that God is being able to do through me, the leans of a camera, and a little Photoshop too. I am so blessed to be able to share all of these things with you! I pray that you will find them as interesting, exciting, wonderful, and beautiful as I do. 
Please feel free to look into my gallery that is displayed. Who knows? Maybe something will capture your attention and take you to places in your imagination that you have never been before. There is only one way to find out!  
 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Tessa....

    your pictures are interesting... They show creativity and an unusual view of the usual....

    If anyone wants to buy your art they can make their donation to Colink, PO Box 82188, Kenmore, WA 98028 or pay by PayPal at www.colinkonline.org....

    Bless you, sweetie...

    Gramma

    ReplyDelete